Processed sugars, for example, are one of the foods that might cause acne.
High-refined-sugar diets (think candy bars, cake, cookies, etc.) can cause excessive insulin spikes, which can cause skin inflammation, according to Glatter.
As a result, elasticity and collagen — the proteins that give your face its chubbiness and brightness — are degraded, potentially contributing to premature wrinkling, sagging skin, acne, and rosacea. Reducing your sugar intake will have the exact opposite effect.
“Decreasing your sugar consumption will help enhance your complexion by increasing elastin and collagen and lowering inflammatory levels in your skin,” Glatter explained.
People also ask:
- Core Obesity Killer has been Discovered! Activate It Now
- Which fruits increase weight?
- Cucumber, Coriander leaves, Ginger Detox Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- Ajwain , Cumin, Fennel seeds, Weight Loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- Food order really matters to diabetic and weight loss?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first