Constipation can cause bloating and abdominal pain. According to Lee, the longer your stool rests in your colon, the more time bacteria have to ferment what’s there. “You’re going to feel a lot more bloated, and you’re going to get gassier.
People also ask:
- 16 interesting FAQs about brain with answers
- Healthy diet | WHO recommendations
- 11 side effects of keto diet you must know
- Why does your skin itches when you exercise?
- What simple things you can do to avoid boring diet?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first