Constipation can cause bloating and abdominal pain. According to Lee, the longer your stool rests in your colon, the more time bacteria have to ferment what’s there. “You’re going to feel a lot more bloated, and you’re going to get gassier.
People also ask:
- What are lifestyle factors?
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Detox Drink | Recipe | Benefits |FAQs
- Will I lose weight if I don’t eat for a month?
- 6 exercises | belly fat burn quickly [Video]
- 38 Foods to boost your Metabolism and Weight Loss
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first