The changeable behaviors and ways of life that influence an individual’s health and wellbeing are known as lifestyle variables. Diet, exercise, smoking, and alcohol are examples of lifestyle factors. Poor lifestyle choices can lead to poor health, which can negatively impact a person’s self-esteem.
People also ask:
- Why am i adult but underweight?
- 8 foods slow down your metabolism
- 34 Frequently Asked Questions about Apple Cider Vinegar
- What’s a skinny fat person?
- What is the best ab workout for girls?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first