No, this isn’t correct. Because there is no link between body growth and sexual activity, sex will have no effect on how your body looks. It’s true that some young women begin to have sex around the time their bodies alter. As a result, they may believe that having sex causes the changes, yet this is simply coincidental.
People also ask:
- What happens if you eat boiled eggs everyday?
- What does doing 50 pushups a day do?
- Healthy diet | WHO recommendations
- What’s a skinny fat person?
- 27 Amazing Immune System Booster Foods
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first