No, this isn’t correct. Because there is no link between body growth and sexual activity, sex will have no effect on how your body looks. It’s true that some young women begin to have sex around the time their bodies alter. As a result, they may believe that having sex causes the changes, yet this is simply coincidental.
People also ask:
- 11 side effects of keto diet you must know
- Flax Seeds Weight Loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- Which is better Exercise? Walking or Running | Deep Explanation
- Immune System Disorders| Causes and Symptoms| Explained
- What can I mix with honey for my hair?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first