- In a bowl, whisk together the honey and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
2. Massage the mixture into your scalp gently, working your way to the tips of your hair.
3. Allow 45 minutes for it to rest in the scalp.
4. It should be washed off with cold water and then rinsed with a light shampoo.
5. For better hair health, do this at least once a week.
People also ask:
- Ginger, Honey, Lemon Weight Loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- Which Nuts should we eat and why?
- How long does it take to get a flat stomach by walking?
- What is BMI(The Body Mass Index) ? Why is BMI calculator used?
- Lower ab workout [Video]
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first