According to registered dietitian Julie Upton, R.D., C.S.D., water diets are simply another word for fasting. When water is your main (or only) source of nutrition, your body loses important nutrients. According to Upton, the short-term outcome is that you will lose a lot of weight, the majority of which will be water rather than fat. You run the danger of dehydration if you don’t drink enough water when fasting.
People also ask:
- How does nutrition affect the brain?
- Type 1 Diabetes : Causes,Symptoms, Complications,Risk factors,Prevention
- Which is better Exercise? Walking or Running | Deep Explanation
- What can I eat to get 3000 calories a day?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): Symptoms,Causes,Natural Remedy
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first