According to registered dietitian Julie Upton, R.D., C.S.D., water diets are simply another word for fasting. When water is your main (or only) source of nutrition, your body loses important nutrients. According to Upton, the short-term outcome is that you will lose a lot of weight, the majority of which will be water rather than fat. You run the danger of dehydration if you don’t drink enough water when fasting.
People also ask:
- Does being skinny affect woman’s fertility?
- What are the negative effects of honey?
- 15 questions and answers on metabolism you should now
- Turmeric, Black Pepper Weight Loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- Which exercise is best for weight gain at home?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first