The US Food and Drug Administration has approved four weight-loss drugs for long-term use:
–Orlistat is a diet pill that helps you lose weight (Xenical)
Note : Who can benefit from weight-loss medications? If you haven’t been able to lose weight through diet and exercise, your doctor may recommend a weight-loss drug. Your doctor will consider your medical history and current health issues before prescribing a medication for you. It’s important to keep in mind that weight-loss medications aren’t right for everyone.
People also ask:
- 7 Amazing Facts about Coffee| Bonus: Weight loss Booster Recipe
- “No diet worked for me , I had to fix my hormonal disorder” A MOM said
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, Honey, Lemon Detox Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- 38 Foods to boost your Metabolism and Weight Loss
- Does Sugar cause inflammation in the skin?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first