The US Food and Drug Administration has approved four weight-loss drugs for long-term use:
–Orlistat is a diet pill that helps you lose weight (Xenical)
Note : Who can benefit from weight-loss medications? If you haven’t been able to lose weight through diet and exercise, your doctor may recommend a weight-loss drug. Your doctor will consider your medical history and current health issues before prescribing a medication for you. It’s important to keep in mind that weight-loss medications aren’t right for everyone.
People also ask:
- 24 FAQs | How does alcohol affect metabolism and weight loss ?
- 34 Frequently Asked Questions about Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 important benefits of walking.
- Questions & Answers about Carbohydrates you eat everyday | FAQs
- What can I drink to lose weight in 7 days?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first