The New Year could be a good opportunity to think about how you want to feel (strong, energized, etc.). Instead of concentrating on reducing weight or eliminating “favorite meals,” why don’t you concentrate on the things you know will make you feel better:
–> Aim for a total of 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
–> At least once a day, move your body in a fun way (walking, yoga, swimming, hiking, soccer, dancing…)
–> Take a different class (aerial yoga or surfing)
–> Increase your daily vegetable intake by one dish.
–> Do not miss your Breakfast.
–> Prepare snacks in advance so that you are not hungry in class or ravenous by dinner.
–> Concentrate on little, long-term adjustments that will lead to long-term success and enjoyment.
People also ask:
- Does Sugar cause inflammation in the skin?
- What happens to your body when you don’t eat for 16 hours?
- Lemon | Honey | Weight loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- What is the best ab workout for girls?
- Healthy diet | WHO recommendations
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first