The New Year could be a good opportunity to think about how you want to feel (strong, energized, etc.). Instead of concentrating on reducing weight or eliminating “favorite meals,” why don’t you concentrate on the things you know will make you feel better:
–> Aim for a total of 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
–> At least once a day, move your body in a fun way (walking, yoga, swimming, hiking, soccer, dancing…)
–> Take a different class (aerial yoga or surfing)
–> Increase your daily vegetable intake by one dish.
–> Do not miss your Breakfast.
–> Prepare snacks in advance so that you are not hungry in class or ravenous by dinner.
–> Concentrate on little, long-term adjustments that will lead to long-term success and enjoyment.
People also ask:
- Which Nuts should we eat and why?
- Does sex increase weight?
- What is CoQ10? Why does your body need it? Explained | FAQ
- What simple things you can do to avoid boring diet?
- Natural Weight Loss Detox Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first