Despite having a “normal” BMI, having a relatively high percentage of body fat and a low level of muscle mass is referred to as “skinny fat.” People with this body composition may be more susceptible to diabetes and heart disease.
People also ask:
- Why do I never lose weight?
- 8 Exercises burn belly fat super fast[Video.female]
- Can Walking reduce tummy fat?
- Which is better? Light or heavy breakfast? Late night Dinner?
- Top 10 Foods that burns belly fat
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first