Although walking is not the most difficult kind of exercise, it is an excellent approach to lose weight and get in shape. While you can’t shed fat in specific areas, walking can help you shed general fat (including belly fat), which is one of the easiest types of fat to remove despite being one of the most harmful.
People also ask:
- Frequently asked questions | Crunch | Plank | Sits-up
- How can I make Walking a Part of Your Daily Routine?
- What can I drink to burn belly fat?
- 34 Frequently Asked Questions about Apple Cider Vinegar
- Is the ketogenic diet suitable for everyone?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer page first.