- Protein shake made with Greek yogurt : As previously said, eating protein before bedtime, especially if you’ve worked out, aids in muscle repair and rebuilding (muscle protein synthesis) while you sleep.
- Tea made from chamomile flowers : Chamomile is a moderate sedative that has been used for centuries.
- Red Wine
4. Kefir : Kefir is a cultured, fermented drink typically made from dairy milk.
It’s rich in probiotic bacteria and it’s a good source of calcium.
5. Protein smoothie made with soya.
7. Chamomile tea
8. Soaked fenugreek water
9. Turmeric milk
- Which fruits increase weight?
- Coriander seeds | Mint (Pudina) leaves | Green tea | Weight loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- Will I lose weight if I don’t eat for 24 hours?
- Why do I poop so much on my period?
- Which is better, crunches or sit-ups?[Video]
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first