If you don’t eat for a month, you may drop about 7–8 kg weight.
When you consume less calories than your body requires, it will burn fat to make up the difference, causing you to lose weight gradually. A pound of body fat contains around 3,500 calories. A daily calorie deficit of 500 to 1,000 calories results in a weekly weight loss of 1 to 2 pounds.
without food or water your body can survive for a week or two , and potentially even longer if you drink plenty of fluids.
Those who have gone without food for an extended period of time will need to be watched by a doctor in order to recover their health and avoid refeeding syndrome.
Caution: Due to not eating for a longer time, you may lose your hair, your eyesight, and your strength for daily activities. So consult your doctor before do this.
People also ask:
- 34 Frequently Asked Questions about Apple Cider Vinegar
- Can Walking reduce tummy fat?
- What should I not eat for dinner to lose weight?
- 7 Amazing Facts about Coffee| Bonus: Weight loss Booster Recipe
- Which is better? Light or heavy breakfast? Late night Dinner?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first