Diet in childhood
Diets heavy in processed foods, sugar, and fat have been related to poorer IQ scores in our children and grandchildren. Children with better IQ scores ate more fish, veggies, and nutritious carbohydrates on a regular basis.
People also ask:
- How can a woman gain weight in 10 days?
- Lemon | Honey | Weight loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- 34 Frequently Asked Questions about Apple Cider Vinegar
- Apple Cider Vinegar | Detox Drink for Quick Weight Loss | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- Is the ketogenic diet suitable for everyone?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first