One can do as many push-ups as they like during the day. Many people push themselves to perform more than 300 push-ups every day. However, if done correctly, 50 to 100 push-ups should be adequate to maintain a solid upper body for the average individual. Start with 20 push-ups, but don’t limit yourself to that.
Yes, 50 push-ups are possible! The basic push-up is a near-perfect workout because it works various muscular groups in the arms, chest, back, and core while increasing general functional strength.
People also ask:
- Healthy diet | WHO recommendations
- Immune System Disorders| Causes and Symptoms| Explained
- Why do you get headaches when you work out?
- Is it true that diets don’t work?
- 5 important benefits of walking.
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first