After a day or two without food or drink, your body may succumb to famine. At that point, the body begins to work in a different way in order to limit the quantity of energy it expends. Starvation eventually leads to death. There is no hard and fast rule for how long you can go without eating.
People also ask:
- One Ounce a Day Keeps the Doctor Away ! | Peanuts
- 12 Fat-Burning Foods That Are Good For You
- Night smoothie Recipe | Detailed Benefits | FAQs
- Thyroid, Metabolism and Weight loss facts | Relation exposed | FAQs
- Why do I never lose weight?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first