After a day or two without food or drink, your body may succumb to famine. At that point, the body begins to work in a different way in order to limit the quantity of energy it expends. Starvation eventually leads to death. There is no hard and fast rule for how long you can go without eating.
People also ask:
- What happens to your body when you don’t eat for 16 hours?
- Underweight,Overweight and Obesity| Comparison|Consequences|Solutions
- 7 Surprising Home Remedies For Constipation: Recipe,Usage
- Type 1 Diabetes : Causes,Symptoms, Complications,Risk factors,Prevention
- Can I eat my meal whenever I want? Research | Deep explanation
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first