After a day or two without food or drink, your body may succumb to famine. At that point, the body begins to work in a different way in order to limit the quantity of energy it expends. Starvation eventually leads to death. There is no hard and fast rule for how long you can go without eating.
- Why is my weight not increasing?
- Why do you get headaches when you work out?
- Apple Cider Vinegar Orange Detox Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- What to eat for breakfast when you don’t feel like eating?
- What are the 9 rules of losing weight?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first