Unless carefully planned, eating one meal a day is unlikely to provide your body with the calories and nutrients it requires to survive. Choosing to eat over a longer period of time may assist you in increasing your nutrition intake. If you decide to attempt eating one meal a day, don’t make it a habit to do it seven days a week.
People also ask:
- Does squeezing buttocks make it bigger?
- Why do I never lose weight?
- What pills help you lose weight?
- Why do I poop so much on my period?
- Why I am not losing weight even though I am exercising and eating right?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first