Unless carefully planned, eating one meal a day is unlikely to provide your body with the calories and nutrients it requires to survive. Choosing to eat over a longer period of time may assist you in increasing your nutrition intake. If you decide to attempt eating one meal a day, don’t make it a habit to do it seven days a week.
People also ask:
- Does walking reduce belly fat?
- Ginger, Honey, Lemon Weight Loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- What to eat for breakfast when you don’t feel like eating?
- Constipation: Symptoms,Causes,Prevention, Consequences,Remedy
- Coriander seeds | Mint (Pudina) leaves | Green tea | Weight loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first