A 3,000-calorie diet may help you maintain or gain weight depending on numerous factors, including your exercise level and body size. Whole, minimally processed foods including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats, and lean proteins should make up the majority of your diet, if not all of it.
People also ask:
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Honey, Detox Drink | Recipe | Benefits |FAQs
- Is underweight bad for sex?
- 23 reasons for gaining weight | Facts
- How can I make Walking a Part of Your Daily Routine?
- What is an Immune System? A complete guide
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first