A 3,000-calorie diet may help you maintain or gain weight depending on numerous factors, including your exercise level and body size. Whole, minimally processed foods including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats, and lean proteins should make up the majority of your diet, if not all of it.
People also ask:
- What homemade drink makes you lose weight fast?
- Fenugreek (Methi) Weight Loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- What are the negative effects of honey?
- Will I lose weight if I don’t eat for a month?
- Which is better? Light or heavy breakfast? Late night Dinner?
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first