Weight gain, digestive issues, and the development of poor eating habits are all possible outcomes. When you first start 16/8 intermittent fasting, you may experience short-term unpleasant side effects including hunger, weakness, and exhaustion, but these usually fade as you get into a routine.
People also ask:
- What’s a skinny fat person?
- What relieves bloating instantly?
- Scientists newly discovered this obesity killer. Activate it Naturally!
- Fenugreek (Methi) Weight Loss Drink | Recipe | Benefits | FAQs
- Immune System Disorders| Causes and Symptoms| Explained
Trusted Source. Please read the Disclaimer first